Back around 6th century BC, Vulci, Italia, was once a thriving and important maritime city. She is not situated along the coastline, but she is not far and has a river that gave good access, protecting the city as she grew to power. Vulci was an important center of Etruria. [...]
CONTENTS of Borsheim Art News:
* USA Art Tour: Florida, Texas, Arkansas, Indianapolis, Virginia
* NEW: Luminosity - a Diptych Painting
* Cultural Event : Valleriana, Tuscany
* Vasily Fedorouk: Unison Ceramic Sculpture
* Youtube, Instagram, and FineArtAmerica
Borsheim Art Newsletter:
copyright 13 November 2018
* Two new paintings in oil!
* The woman in yellow, by Vasily Fedorouk
* Art and Home-Away-From-Homes Pairing
* Art workshop in Tuscany
* Olive Harvest 2018 - Now!