Original Charcoal Drawing ~ Mastercopy of Mariano Fortuny Male Art Nude
- 69 x 50 cm (About 28 x 20 inches)
- Charcoal drawing on Umbria (Italian) creme-colored paper
- Available, framed (or unframed, if you wish, contact the studio for quote)
- Prints available in a variety of sizes (contact the studio)
- $1,800 framed with mat, glass, and wide black wood frame (includes shipping)
This master copy charcoal figure drawing on creme colored Umbria (Italian) paper features a nude man looking up to God. He seems to be resting on a crucifix, but the lines of the wood do not truly make a functioning cross. There are no nails through the body or other marks of torture. The original drawing is perhaps a study for a painting by one of Spain 's grand and famous master artist Mariano Fortuny (1838 - 1874). The male model is nude except for a white turban on his head. This full-frontal nude is a gorgeous drawing and anatomy study. Artist Kelly Borsheim drew this figure art as a beautiful study of the male figure. The charcoal drawing is framed with mat, glass, and a simple white flat black wood frame. He is ready to hang and ships from Italy. About 28 x 20 inches.